SPACE & STYLE!
APA Homes are delighted to offer you this stunning family home with practical and functional floor plan both entertaining and living. A well-thought out floor plan with four bedrooms including a master bedroom with an en-suite and a walk-through-robe. While other bedrooms are well-proportioned all with built-in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom and separated powder room.
The home embraces open plan living, with a connection between the indoors and outdoors with the kitchen, meals and family being the central of the home. Practical kitchen completes with a large walk-in pantry, Caesar stone bench tops and 900mm BOSCH appliances, making your daily living a pleasure functional. Opening out from the family/ meals to a great alfresco area, perfect for entertaining guests or just enjoys a BBQ with the family during the summer days. This is the perfect home for those who appreciate space and style.
Great location facing the open space/ oval and within close proximity to parks, schools, local shops, Indoor Sports Centre, modern amenities and only a short drive to Jerrabomerra and Queanbeyan. Secure this home and become a part of friendly Googong Community.
Design can be modified to suit budget and style.
Split contracts – Stamp duty payable on land only if you are not a first home buyer.
Please contact Cindy to discuss further regarding this design or other land & house packages.
Mobile: 0429 528 434
Office: 4/10 Spongolite Street, Beard ACT 2620
PO Box 1279
Tuggeranong ACT 2901
Phone: 02 6299 9400
Fax: 02 6299 9400
APA Homes Pty Ltd
Licence No: ACT 200112606
Licence No: NSW 106438C
ABN: 26 060 860 415
• Double storey 4-bedroom home on a premium block 513m2 (Stage 5B NH2)
• Comprising 256.93m2 of living space
• Double garage 42.64m2
• Alfresco 39.31m2
• Porch 9.14m2
• Total 348.02m2
• Ceiling high 2700 lower level & 2550 upper level
• Double glazed
• Windows/sliding doors with flyscreens
• Good sized formal lounge with high ceiling
• Sitting area with Nook
• Custom design kitchen with stone bench tops
• 900mm BOSCH appliances
• LED down lights
• Segregated living areas
• Linen cupboards
• Reverse cycle air conditioning (heating & cooling)
• Rinnai hot water system
• Block out blinds
• Floor covering (tiles & carpets)
• Custom designed vanities
• 4000ltr Rainwater tank as per Googong requirements
• Colorbond roof
• Concrete driveway and foot path
• Master bedroom with walk-through robe and en-suite, with double basins
• Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 with built-in wardrobes
• Laundry with a large linen cupboard